欢迎来到经济援助办公室. We are here to assist you with any 金融援助 questions or concerns. Feel free to contact our office or schedule an appointment below.
The opening of the 2024-25 FAFSA and CADAA will be delayed from October 1 to December 2023. The exact date will be communicated once it has been determined.
The 卡尔格兰特 priority deadline f或者是 2024-25 academic year has been extended to April 2, 2024年，由于申请延迟开放.
If you or your family’s financial situation has changed significantly from what is reflected on your federal income tax return that was used for completing the current year (2023-2024) FAFSA (for example, you or a parent lost a job or otherwise experienced a drop in income), you may be eligible to have your financial aid eligibility adjusted (increased). 为了开始这个, please contact the 金融援助 office to discuss how your current financial situation has changed. Note that the school’s decision is final and cannot be appealed to the U.S. 教育部.
终点线 Scholars Scholarship and Emergency Grant program provides financial assistance through a scholarship, to eligible students who are on their way toward a finish line goal of transferring to a college or university or completing a certificate or degree. 仔细阅读资格证书!
- Receive a tuition fee waiver under the 加州大学承诺助学金.
- Have a goal of completion of a certificate or degree program, 或者转到四年制的学院或大学.
- Take at least 12 units or maintain an alternate full-time equivalent status during all terms in which the scholarship is active.
- Make progress toward goal as indicated by having completed approximately half of the credits required f或者是 program and have a realistic plan to finish the remainder in under 2 academic years.
In addition, students pursuing a degree or transfer must also meet two of these three criteria:
Eligibility criteria for emergency financial aid are separate and different from the scholarship criteria and are not related to your educational goals. Emergency aid is intended to support students facing unexpected or short-term financial barriers that may prevent you from enrolling or staying enrolled in college. No student should be denied based on immigration status.
- 奖学金 are available to students enrolled in a California Community College.
- Scholarship preference shall be given to underrepresented students who are working towards a certificate or degree 在保险, 风险管理, 金融服务或相关领域, 比如工商管理, with a concentration in or focus on the insurance and benefits industry.
- Applicants must be eligible for a 加州大学承诺助学金 or be experiencing other circumstances demonstrating financial need.
- Applicants must be enrolled in and complete three (3) units each semester, 或者四分之一等价物, 在保险, 风险管理, 金融服务, 或相关课程才有资格获得奖学金.
Submit your application to the Feather River College 财政援助办事处. Do NOT submit an application directly to FoundationCCC. 奖学金将以先到者的方式发放, 标间, 所以一定要尽早申请!
|Federal Supplemental Education Opportunity Grant (SEOG)||$40002|
Up to the 出勤费用 based on credit check approval
Note: The Estimated Annual Amounts displayed above are subject to change for each individual student. The amounts provided are f或者是 maximum award amount for each program and is not guaranteed to each student.
1 Maximum amount shown is based off of a student enrolled full-time (12 units) with a 0 EFC. Pell grant will be prorated based off of students enrollment (full-time, 半场, 四分之三的时间, 或少于一半时间).
2 SEOG awards are made on a first-come basis until designated funds are exhausted.
3只适用于本科课程的学生. 奖励金额因注册情况而异. 必须注册至少一半的时间(6个单元).
4 .将根据学生入学情况按比例分配. 必须注册至少一半的时间(6个单元).
5 Will be prorated based off of students enrollment. 必须注册至少一半的时间(6个单元).
6 This includes what the student is eligible for in 卡尔·格兰特, B, 或C，并获得最高6美元的访问奖励,000 for qualifying 卡尔·格兰特 and B recipients and up to $4,为符合资格的calgrant C受助人.
7名12至14年级学生.99个单位每年最多可获得1,298美元. 学生 enrolled in 15 or more units may be eligible for up to $4,000 annually.
9Freshman or students who have completed 29 units or less may be eligible for up to $3,500. Sophomores or 学生 who have completed 30 or more units may be eligible for up to $4,500. Juniors/Seniors in the Bachelors Degree Program may be eligible for up to $5,500.
10 Dependent students may be eligible for up to $2,000. Independent students may be eligible for up to $6,000.
请注意: At peak times, limited services will be available due to our high volume of processing. We strongly encourage students to use the student portal (MyFRC)以查询他们的经济援助状况.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to 下载adobeacrobatreader DC软件.